Week 5
This week, I try to make colour direction for one of the scenes.
Taking reference from other artists, I made the emotional graph to help myself finding the colours suitable for the scene. Before doing that, there are too many colours in the world that I could not do the decision. It was much easier to handle and get the whole picture of that scene after I did the analyse and graphs.
Research and doing more pre-production really help a lot!
Taking reference from other artists, I made the emotional graph to help myself finding the colours suitable for the scene. Before doing that, there are too many colours in the world that I could not do the decision. It was much easier to handle and get the whole picture of that scene after I did the analyse and graphs.
Research and doing more pre-production really help a lot!
Comments
Post a Comment